The LSM900 is an inverted confocal microscope with 4 solid state lasers (405nm, 488nm, 561nm, 640 nm) and Airyscan2 scanner for sub-diffraction resolution of 120 nm laterally and 350 nm axially. Airyscan2 in Multiplex mode can acquire up to four image lines with high SNR in a single sweep enabling unique combination of high speed, high resolution and high sensitivity. New ZEN software modules, including “Sample Navigator” and “Zen Connect” will simplify the imaging setup procedure. The stage-top live cell chamber, the motorized stage, advanced tiling module, photo-bleaching module enables the multi-dimensional (multi-channel, multi-position, time-lapse) live cell imaging, photo-manipulation and large tissue tile scanning.
- XY 2D / Z-stack 3D imaging, DIC/Phase contrast; Spot/line Scan;
- Live cell imaging;
- MPLX mode: Fast biological processes tracking
- Tile scanning multiple position imaging.
- Fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP), Fluorescence resonance energy transfer FRET
- Sample Navigator: Good for whole specimen positioning; ZEN Connect : Work with images from multiple sources; Experiment Designer: Useful for complex imaging routines set up
Detailed Configuration Standard Operation Protocol – Carl Zeiss LSM900 Staff-in-charge: Dr. CHEN, Miao | 3917 9806