The Zeiss LSM980 system is an inverted laser scanning confocal microscopes with Airyscan 2 expands the excitation laser spot to allow imaging of eight lines in parallel simultaneously. It enables multiplex modes of SR-8Y, SR-4Y and CO-8Y for high speed imaging without sacrificing sensitivity or resolution. New ZEN software modules, including “Sample Navigator” and “Zen Connect” will simplify the imaging setup procedure. The stage-top live cell chamber, the motorized stage, advanced tiling module, photo-bleaching module enables the multi-dimensional (multi-channel, multi-position, time-lapse) live cell imaging, photo-manipulation and large tissue tile scanning. Applications
- XY 2D/ Z-stack 3D imaging; DIC/Phase contrast imaging; Spot/line Scan;
- Live cell imaging;
- MPLX mode: Fast biological processes tracking
- Tile scanning multiple position imaging.
- Fluorescence recovery after photobleaching (FRAP), Fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET)
- Experiment Designer: Convenient for complex imaging routines set up; Sample Navigator: Good for whole specimen location; ZEN Connect: Work with images from multiple sources
Detailed Configuration Standard Operation Protocol – Carl Zeiss LSM980 Staff-in-charge: Dr. CHEN, Miao | 3917 9806