New Metabolomics Service Available
New Metabolomics Service Launch – Introductory Seminar
Topic: Discovery lipidomics using high-resolution accurate mass spectrometer
Date: 24 March 2023 (Friday)
Time: 3:30 – 4:30 pm
Venue: Seminar Room 1A, G/F, HKJCB, 5 Sassoon Road
Lipidomics is a branch of metabolomics which focuses on the studies of the difference in the abundance and/or degree of unsaturation of lipids. Lipid is drawing major interest as potential biomarkers candidates for many diseases and various kinds of cancers.
We are delighted to launch a NEW metabolomics service on untargeted lipidomics profiling using Vanquish UHPLC system (LC) coupled to a high-resolution accurate mass spectrometer (HRAM) Orbitrap Exploris 120 MS.
Come attend the introductory seminar to hear from our service scientist about the new service, the latest updates and much more.
- Sample type and requirements: Cell lysate (≥6M cells), plasma/serum (≥100ul) & tissues (≥50mg)
- MS runs for positive and/or negative scan are available
- Relative quantitation of identified lipids is possible
- Targeted lipidomics analyses of customized panels is available upon request
- Data analysis: LipidSearch, commercial database software allows library searches with >1.5 million lipid ions (8 categories of lipids, 300 lipid subclasses)
For further service enquiries, please contact us at 2831 5482 or email@example.com