ThermoFisher Dionex ICS-6000 HPIC and Obitrap Exploris 120 mass spectrometer
The Orbitrap Exploris 120 is a high-resolution, accurate-mass spectrometers (HRAM), which can resolve ions of interest from interfering ions with high mass resolution up to 120,000 at m/z 200. HRAM offers deeper data coverage than routine targeted quantification experiment, thus opens the possibility to perform untargeted metabolomics analysis.
IC-MS offers an alternate solution to the analysis of anionic metabolites involved in glycolysis/TCA cycle, pentose phosphate pathway, and nucleotides sugar phosphates. Other application include stable isotope labeled metabolite flux analysis.
- Mass analyzing range up to 3,000
- Orbitrap mass analyzer resolution up to 120,000 at m/z 200
- Scan rate up to 22 Hz at resolution setting 15,000 at m/z 200
- Dynamic range >5,000 within a single orbitrap mass analyzer spectrum
- Mass accuracy <1 ppm RMS drift