AB SCIEX QTRAP 6500+ Mass Spectrometer
The SCIEX 6500+ Series has improved detection system which offers outstanding sensitivity with renowned performance to the lowest limits of quantitation (LLOQ) for compounds of many classes, even in complex matrices.
The enhanced robustness and up to 6 orders of dynamic range, significantly increases the breadth of applications possible with the 6500+. From small molecules to large molecules, and across polarities, the 6500+ Series delivers sensitive quantitative results without compromise.
Driven by linear ion trap technology, the QTRAP 6500+ system enables enhanced MS/MS workflows even with UHPLC approaches. And, for complex samples, the selectivity of the MRM3 workflow significantly enhances data quality while reducing the need for added sample preparation.
- Mass analyzing range up to 2,000
- Dynamic range of greater than 6 orders of magnitude
- Best in class MRM sensitivity
- Optimized UHPLC strategies with scan speeds of up to 12,000 Da/sec, to acquire more data points per peak
- Increased throughput with polarity switching speeds of 5 ms