Centre for PanorOmic Sciences (CPOS) Core facility usage policy in response to COVID-19 situation
Visitors who intend to enter CPOS premises will need to observe the following conditions:
- Visitors undergoing compulsory quarantine under the policy of the HKSAR government will NOT be allowed to enter CPOS.
- Visitors are required to provide NEGATIVE Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) result taken in the morning before access to CPOS facilities. Please contact us for details.
- All visitors will need to fill in an e-Health Screening Form at the reception upon arrival.
- All visitors must be on surgical mask in all CPOS premises.
- Visitors must not come to CPOS if you have fever or any upper respiratory symptom (e.g. shortness of breath, cough, sore throat etc).