Besides implementing open source tools for bioinformatics analysis, our centre also utilizes some commercial data analysis software for specific purposes.
Please contact us for more information about individual software.
Partek Flow with Partek Pathway
(Single Cell Analysis)
Partek Flow is web-based analysis tool (installed on CPOS servers), and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Input data type (For 10X single cell Gene expression data generated from CPOS):
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) raw data such as:
- NGS quantified data such as:
- Cell count matrix from 10X Cell Ranger
- NGS processed data such as (if applicable):
- RDS from R/Seurat
- Import and process data with a variety of standard formats and export at any step
- Classify cells into known and novel cell types
- Discover biomarkers that define a cell population
- Find differentially expressed genes and proteins
- Identify differentially expressed pathways
- Compare cell type populations between experimental groups
- Integrate gene and protein expression data from multi-omics experiments
Service charges of Partek Flow consist of a software usage fee and data storage fee. Please contact us for details.
Software usage fee:
- charge on daily basis
- waived for CPOS 10X users (subject to terms and conditions)
Data storage fee:
- charge in unit of 1000 GB on monthly basis
- refer to charging policy of HPCF accounts
Partek Genomics Suite with Partek Pathway
Input data type:
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) data such as:
- Microarray data such as:
- Illumina Human Methylation 450 iDAT file
- CEL and CHP files from Affymetrix GeneChip
- Gene list
- Custom text csv file gene expression data
- Analysis workflow for Microarray and NGS analysis
- Data Visualization tools (PCA plots, Hierarchical clustering plots, Venn diagram and chromosome viewer)
- Biological interpretation: Gene Ontology enrichment, Pathway enrichment with KEGG database for human, rat and mouse
- Integrate data from multiple platforms, vendors, and assay types into one study
Partek Genomics Suite is free of charge if the sequencing is done at CPOS (subject to terms and conditions). Otherwise, please contact us for details.
Please reserve the service through Online Resource Booking System (ORBS). If you are using Partek Genomics Suite for the first time, please contact us to setup an account.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club Building
for Interdisciplinary Research
5 Sassoon Road
Pokfulam, Hong Kong
Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Samples and goods reception not available 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday, all University and Public holidays.