The Core only keeps a small amount of stock of the RNA 6000 Nano chip, DNA 12000 chip and High Sensitivity DNA chip. For requests for more than 5 chips and/or for assays not listed below, please contact platform specialists at least three weeks in advance to make order arrangements.
Sample Preparation and Submission Guidelines
(1) Prepare samples in 0.5 mL tubes according to the qualitative range and buffer strength below. According to our in-house experience, concentration at approximately mid-way within the qualitative range gives best result. Concentration towards the low end may not yield reliable data.
#Users are required to commit a whole chip for RNA 6000 Nano Assays for Prokaryotic RNA samples, RNA 6000 Nano mRNA Assay and DNA 12000 Assay.
*For NGS library QC, 30 – 40 ng/μL is needed for DNA 12000 Assay and 2 – 10 ng/μL is needed for High Sensitivity DNA Assay.
(2) Clearly label each tube with sample ID.
(3) Submit service request through iLab. Smear analysis from 200 bp to 1,000 bp would be provided for all DNA assays. Please specify if other ranges are needed.
(4) Submit Bioanalyzer sample submission form as attachment in iLab.
(5) Contact platform specialist for sample submission appointment.
(6) Bring the samples to the Bioanalyzer unit at the Core.
Special notes for Illumina Sequencing (Next Generation Sequencing) users
Please contact our Illumina platform specialists (email@example.com) prior to submitting your samples to the Core. For more details about submission requirements for Illumina Sequencing, kindly visit the Illumina Sequencing Sample Requirements and Submission webpage.