Label-Free DIA Quantitative Proteomics Service Update
Label-Free DIA Quantitative Proteomics
(New Platform Service Available NOW)
We are pleased to update you all regarding NEW label free proteomics service available on timsTOF pro mass spectrometer platform.
Data-Independent Acquisition (DIA) is a label-free quantitative technique which provides highly consistent quantitation and broad proteome coverage. We create a customized spectral library with your specific sample and then analyze individual samples using nano-flow LC-MS/MS with DIA scanning and quantitation.
- Ideal for long-term projects or projects with large sample sets which require accurate and reproducible quantitation
- Data completeness >98% proteins quantifiable
- directDIA (without spectra library), DIA (with DDA based spectral library) both type of protein quantification service available
- Sample type and requirement: Cell lysate and Organoids (<1 Million cells)
- With Tims-PASEF technology & high scan speed (100Hz) 5000-6000 Protein ID& Quan (200ng peptides) with 60 min LC gradient
Special Promotion for Faculty researchers only
1-Jan-2021 to 31-Mar-2021
Full service for Label-free directDIA Protein quantification
For further service enquiries, please contact us at 2831 5482 or email@example.com